such a wonderful memory
Oh my goodness, I love this! I so wish I had this for my children. It will be amazing to go back and watch in 18 years! Congratulations to you and your family! Can't wait to meet him someday!Love,Jenny Newman
That was awesome.. I'm crying!!! So happy for you guys!!!
Oh Tamika, that is precious, and I'm in tears! Thanks for sharing! I miss you and want to see Baby Beckham so very very bad.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
such a wonderful memory
Oh my goodness, I love this! I so wish I had this for my children. It will be amazing to go back and watch in 18 years! Congratulations to you and your family! Can't wait to meet him someday!
Love,
Jenny Newman
That was awesome.. I'm crying!!! So happy for you guys!!!
Oh Tamika, that is precious, and I'm in tears! Thanks for sharing! I miss you and want to see Baby Beckham so very very bad.
Post a Comment