Thursday, January 21, 2010

tLynCiA!

so the day has finally come when my "twin" has come to live with us here in wyoming! and by "twin" i mean my little sister who is 6 years younger than me... but everyone asks if we are twins.


i guess it is kind of flattering, maybe i look like a sixteen year old...
or maybe she looks like a 22 year old...
we decided to compromise... we're both 19! :)

4 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

OH my heck you guys do look A LOT a like!! Cute :) How fun to have your sister around :)

Mike and Quel said...

You two are so cute! So I hope all is well in Rock Springs. Every once in a while I get to hear updates. Good luck! I'm SO happy you guys finally have your own house! Yeah!

Melinda's Messes said...

I love that you have a blog too! Just by looking at your posts I feel like I know you already! You guys are so cute we are really glad that you are in our ward and can't wait to get to know you even more!

kevin and sandy said...

I hope tylncia has a great year. I know the school will be happy to have her