so its official i finished my final class and now i am done with school! well when your degree is in education you are really never done with school... but for sure onto the next step!
yayyy!!! I'm so proud of you, but I feel so bad that we were never able to get together while you were here...I know...my fault! Have you started teaching summer school, or have you heard about your interview?
4 comments:
CONGRATS!
HURRAY! that's awesome! you'll make a great teacher! best of luck to ya!
yayyy!!! I'm so proud of you, but I feel so bad that we were never able to get together while you were here...I know...my fault! Have you started teaching summer school, or have you heard about your interview?
I am so happy for you! Congrats we will have to celebrate with I see you next. Love ya!
Post a Comment