Wednesday, June 3, 2009

nEw MoOn!



I can't wait!

5 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Looks like it'll be better than the first movie!! :]

dani said...

i am SO excited too! yay:)

Andy said...

I hope this is Tamika that posted this and not Derek, hahaha jk. I actually liked the first one more than I thought I would

Mike and Quel said...

Wahoo! I'm so happy you posted this on your blog! Now I can watch it so easy all the time! I'm getting so so so excited for it! We need to have a huge girls night and all go see it together!

allison said...

oh tamika! I just realized that I will have my little bambina by the time this movie comes out! Don't worry though, I already reserved Rocky for babysitting so I can go see it! But with WHO cuz you DON't LIVE HERE ANYMORE AHHHHHHH!