I was tired of looking at PAWS scores last week on Friday
so I took a tour in our school book fair and found this:
Probably the best cupcake book ever!
There are such cute ideas.
So i made a batch of cupcakes and decorated them like SOOO
APPLES for the teachers at school who help me everyday!
and little PIES for our sunday dinner dessert!
Stay tuned for more awwwww-inspiring desserts!
or just check out this blog to see some more clever ideas!

6 comments:
Those are super cute! You are so ambitious. I remember those days . . . :-)
way cute and so yummy too
way cute! that looks like a fun hobby.
LOVE IT!!! I just made Declan's birthday cake(wasn't the best) But it was so fun. It was a last minute thing, but I love watching FOOD NETWORK and TLC with show on cakes and cupcakes :) CUTE!!
so cute and creative! absolutely adorable!
those are awesome! I'll have to try some od those
Post a Comment