so you have the pleasure of viewing some more of my cupcake-tastical desserts inspired by probably what is the greatest holiday ever! We made a dozen cupcakes thinking that we'd make a whole herd of turkeys but little did we know that it was way more work than we thought it would be...
The puppies cleaned the beaters for us :)
AND wala a cupTURKEY!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
4 comments:
NO WAY! Those are the cutest things ever! Hey, I am thinking of getting away for a while when Rocky is in the middle of his crazy finals and coming home to my old fogies, so I'll let ya know and maybe one day I can come and see you teach and see your classroom and stuff!
those are awsome i wish i still lived with you so i could make them too!!!! LOVE ya sis!!
Those look like the real thing. You are so talented.
That is so cute.
Post a Comment