Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bear Lake

we decided it was about time to make the summer official
by going camping so we went to bear lake
we stayed at Travelland RV and Campground.
It had a grassy campsite, running water, electricity, and a facilities
we invited my good friend from high school, alison and her newly wed husband ryan to join us. we lounged around the beach and made alison into a beautiful mermaid...
we rented jet ski's and a giant water tricycle!
after becoming crispy pieces of bacon from the hot sun we of course had to stop and get raspberry shakes. that is what bear lake is known for and it was muy bien :)
and of course camping would not be complete
without a campfire and smores
ahhh, summer vacation has officially started now that we are back
home i get a week before school starts again. time to wrap up
those summer projects we started and enjoy the long days of
nothing :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

so fun! and so familar... we just did that. ha ha;)

Ruth said...

We LOVE Bear Lake!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! The water tricycle is AWESOME! I have never seen one of those!

derek and michelle said...

So fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that water tricycle looks awesome. I'll have to try that one!

Brooke Carroll said...

Awesome! I am glad you guys had so much fun! Great pictures, too ;)

Kenzee Jo said...

Great pictures!! FUN TRIP... and now I'm hungry for a Raspberry Shake! haha