we didn't realize how much "stuff" we had until it was in piles just about everywhere! derek and i worked diligently for two days and found places for all that stuff. Officially i unpacked the last box yesterday and we are calling our house complete. Of course there are things we still need to buy but we have to wait until our savings account acquires a little more savings.
SO here it is for all you avid followers:
pictures of the completed house!
pictures of the completed house!



























6 comments:
um hello! GORGEOUS! And I remember you complaining about the fact that you thought you couldn't decorate??? Your house looks so cutely decorated! I want to come and see it!
Your house is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats on it! Quite the work to unpack and arrange stuff how you want it, but it looks like fun!! Now for a big house warming party :D
WOW! That is one amazing home you have! We hope you guys love it! Take care!
It looks soooo beautiful! I swear I am going to come visit and see it soon! As soon as I get back in town!
Your house is beautiul!! CONGRATS
you've done a great job with your house. The fence looks good, too.
Post a Comment