Sunday, September 27, 2009

happy house!

I just wanted to put up some house pictures. We drive by the house just about everyday... and today me and derek made a pact that we wouldn't drive by for a week EXACTLY.

so here are the pictures from today: ^ We have a pretty brown/grey/green stucko color ^ ^ Derek's pride and joy... The Garage! ^











^ The Main Floor ^









^ Upstairs and Downstairs ^

^ Master bedroom and bathroom ^

Well hopefully this will get us through the next 7 days.

We can't wait to move!!!

6 comments:

dani said...

the house looks great! i'm excited for you!

Kenzee Jo said...

WOW!! IT's going to look fantastic!!! Coming along quite well!!

Toni said...

Oh my gosh, it's looking sooooo good! I love it. I can't wait to see it finished! it's going to be beautiful!

megs and josh said...

IT LOOKS GREAT. how exciting! it's big any plans to fill it with young-ings any time soon?

Mike and Quel said...

Wow, your house is huge! Nice job! I'm so glad its moving along:) And we missed you at Jens!

kevin and sandy said...

I don't think you made it a week