last night me and derek drove down to laramie for my senior ring banquet. it was alot of fun, all of the senior athletes were there.
we had a nice meal, listened to a few speakers,
heard some awards, and then got our senior rings.
Here are all of the soccer seniors and some fo the coaches.
it is pretty sad that it is officially all over but i am so greatful for all of the friendships and memories that will last for the rest of my life. i stole this video off of the cowgirl soccer blog and thanks to Darren who put it all together and everything he did for our team last year!
3 comments:
That's cool that you guys got to go to the ceremony thing and see all your old teammates. I am so sad I had to cut Linc's hair, but it seriously was getting so shaggy and gross! But I absolutely love spikes in his hair! (Mike doesn't, but I don't think guys like any cute baby things;) It will always grow back! Have fun at Volleyball this week. Mikey will be gone for the week so he wont make them; hope its fun!
COOL! I didn't know you guys were up here for that. So, when are you coming up here? Did you find a place to stay?
Sometimes it's a little sad to end one phase of our lives as we move on to the next. You had a great career and will be remembered for years to come
Post a Comment