we just wanted to wish everyone a happy easter!
and tell you a little bit about our day...
and tell you a little bit about our day...
our easter festivities started saturday night
when derek came home from work.
Sandy had boiled some eggs earlier
so it was up to us to dye them.
after doing a dozen minus one (because i ate it)
we headed off to bed. luckily for me all of my
holidays are turning into gift giving holidays.
and when i woke up i had an easter basket
full of suprises!
derek spoiled me with a new kite, coloring book, finger bowling, marley and me, and tons of candy!
when we ventured upstairs sandy had prepared an
easter egg hunt inside the house for me, derek, and allison.
it took us over an hour to find them because
they were hidden so hard.
the eggs were filled with candy, money, and stickers that correlated to prizes. together me and derek found some money, and prize stickers that won me a new ds game and derek a new movie (the quantom solace) pretty soon it was 830 and derek had to head to work. so ended our easter fun until he returns tonight!
6 comments:
That's fun! :] I love the egg with the funny face on it!!
It sounds like you all had an exciting EASTER. The eggs were pretty nice looking. You guys did a good job. Wish I had been there to get good prizes.
How fun! Happy Easter! And...finger bowling??? Looks intense!
Easter was great. I'm glad you had fun with the easter egg hunt
You two are so festive, I love it! Hope you had a great Easter!
sounds like a great easter! you guys are so cute:) I love the eggs- very creative
Post a Comment