those are amazing! i love the rooster! speaking of ice sculpture...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbGEu3XgU08check it out:)
that's so cool, who woulda thought that Green River would have something so cool!
Hey, I am the queen of blog stalking! I'm glad you found mine. It's always fun to see what people are up to! Those ice sculptures were pretty awesome. I didn't stop but drove by. I wouldn't even know where to start!
I didn't know that Green River did these ice sculptures - they are amazing!!!
you are so creative in all the ways youdo your blog. The sculptures were really cool
Post a Comment
5 comments:
those are amazing! i love the rooster! speaking of ice sculpture...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbGEu3XgU08
check it out:)
that's so cool, who woulda thought that Green River would have something so cool!
Hey, I am the queen of blog stalking! I'm glad you found mine. It's always fun to see what people are up to! Those ice sculptures were pretty awesome. I didn't stop but drove by. I wouldn't even know where to start!
I didn't know that Green River did these ice sculptures - they are amazing!!!
you are so creative in all the ways youdo your blog. The sculptures were really cool
Post a Comment