I was staring at the red box yesterday when all the good new releases were rented. I had heard of bolt but I knew nothing about it, but still I decided to get it. I watched it twice that day, then drove to walmart to buy it! it is such a cute movie!
haha....I haven't even seen it, but I went to Smith's and couldn't find a good movie. Twilight was already sold out at Smith's and PAMIDA, so I bought BOLT :] I'm going to watch it today with Declan :]
You are brave to get a random movie! Esp from red box. I'll have to go get it, I've don't know anything about it either. And look at you buying a gun! I'm kind of lameo when it comes to that stuff. I just hate going outside, esp in the cold. I would shoot one, but I would never put one to use. Its Mike's little hobby lately to buy guns. Great.
hee hee, I watched it again with rocky, and he loved it! But he got gravely concerned when Bolt came back only to see Penny with her new dog, he was really upset by it, it was so funny! thanks for coming to see me, sorry we didn't get to hang out much and that your trip here was pretty much worthless!
5 comments:
haha....I haven't even seen it, but I went to Smith's and couldn't find a good movie. Twilight was already sold out at Smith's and PAMIDA, so I bought BOLT :] I'm going to watch it today with Declan :]
I will have to check it out. Grant needs something to keep him entertained.
You are brave to get a random movie! Esp from red box. I'll have to go get it, I've don't know anything about it either. And look at you buying a gun! I'm kind of lameo when it comes to that stuff. I just hate going outside, esp in the cold. I would shoot one, but I would never put one to use. Its Mike's little hobby lately to buy guns. Great.
hee hee, I watched it again with rocky, and he loved it! But he got gravely concerned when Bolt came back only to see Penny with her new dog, he was really upset by it, it was so funny! thanks for coming to see me, sorry we didn't get to hang out much and that your trip here was pretty much worthless!
yeah I have heard from a lot of people that it's a really cute show- Ben and I will have to check it out
Post a Comment