Saturday, December 6, 2008

BaBy!

Lately i have been slightly obsessed with babies... i really want one, but yet i have alot of stuff i still want to do before having one. I think this was a quick fix to my problem, and i think you will too see why!




A bit random... our little caucasion invasion???

He also is a little concerned that he doesn't fit in

but we would love him anyway ;)

***Merry Christmas from all of us!***

5 comments:

allison said...

hee hee, that was so funny! I'm scared to try that out!

Trudie said...

I am not sure about these babies. I think the real thing would be cuter.

dani said...

you will have the cutest babies!!!

Kristin and Dan said...

Ha ha this website cracks me up, the babies always look so weird! The second to last one looks like rambo! Ha ha!

Mandy said...

that is so funny!!! I have got to try that!