Thursday, February 24, 2011

Man Cave

 Ahhh... the man cave is complete!
with soft microfiber recliners and hide-away bed,
a GIANT cuddle sac,
 a 100 inch TV with surround sound and an electric fireplace,
 and a collection of dvd's that could keep you entertained for months!
 it feels great to have the basement almost done (we still have the bathroom) and a fun place to go when the weather is cold! We are loving it!

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Wow this is great!! I love it. That looks like such a nice place to get cozy and watch a movie!

rebecca said...

umm... that place is AMAZING!

Brooke Carroll said...

Awesome!!!

Brook and Jen said...

That looks great!! We need to have movie night!! If you don't mind ALL my kids!! I love the couch!!

Jake and Ashley Schroeder said...

Tamika, it looks like you are doing amazingly well!!! I am so happy for you, and thrilled that I can keep in contact with you!

The Egan Family said...

Tamika, I love your blog! Your dog is so cute, reminds me of my dog except with less hair :) Love your man cave!