Monday, January 17, 2011

PRImary

I got called into the bishop's office last Sunday and got offered a calling.
For what I think, the first time in my life, it is a calling that I actually wanted to accept!
 I am 1st counselor in the PRIMARY!
 i think what makes it so great is that i get to do it with friends and
the fact that they are so organized i know exactly what i need to do.
Anyway i am really excited :)

9 comments:

allison said...

that is so exciting, you will do fantastic! If you discover any tips on how to effectively teach sunbeams, let me know!

Caitlin said...

That sounds awesome!! Good luck with it! You will do great!

derek and michelle said...

That is aweomse!! Im excited for you!

Brook and Jen said...

I am so eXcited!! It's going to fun! And you are going to be awesome! You are perfect for the job!!

Ruth said...

Dito to Jen!! We are VERY LUCKY to get to have you!!!

Jen said...

I loved that call! You'll be great!

Brooke Carroll said...

Awesome!!! Congrats, that is an awesome calling!

Trudie said...

I was second counselor in the primary years ago and liked it. You will do a great job. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

kevin and sandy said...

they say there isnt much difference between how an 8th grader acts and a 3 yr old. You should already be prepared :) You'll be great.