Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FaLL FuN!

This last weekend my family came up to visit. It was fall break for them so it worked out perfect with me having 3 day weekends almost every week! They came up on Thursday night and we didn't do too much. Alot of Mario Party and Board Games! On Friday we went to the Rock Springs Rec Center Pool. It is brand new and lots of fun! Water Slides, a Lazy River, and a small Splash Area.

We spent Saturday doing some crafts. We painted these cute little pumpkins from wood we had lying around in the backyard.
They turned out really cute and are a new cheap addition to our other halloween decor.
Tlyncia's Pumpkin Patch

Tanyail's PumpKINs

Tamika's!

There new home is on our window sill in our living room :)

We also went and checked out the Petroglyphs. It's only about a 30 minute drive from our house and like a 5 minute hike.
They were fun...




 Tonight Derek made jello so we could make jigglers! it has been so long since i cookie cut come jello and slurped it down my throat. We cut them out in halloween shapes.
Some turned out better than others.


 So we cut out these six shapes ate like 2 pieces and threw away the rest. JELLO just doesn't taste so good once you get older! ;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Well Halloween is just around the corner and i have just completed my decorating. Last year when we were living with derek's parents we bought all the holiday stuff once the holidays were over so they were all on sale.
We have some great holiday treasures:
These I made a craft night a couple weeks ago!

Kitchen Table Treats
Hallway: we are going to put pictures of the dogs in custumes in those frames once we get a couple good ones.
Entryway!

Front Yard!

Porch!

 And lastly the highlight of my extra long blog: MY PUPS in their costumes. YES we are those kinds of owners who put crazy outfits on them and make them pose for pictures :)

Regan!
  
She took that cowboy for a ride!

Bailee!

5 comments:

allison said...

I love all of your decor, and I love the pups! I need to see you sometime, it's been too long!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I love outfits very cute! Your home looks awesome too!

derek and michelle said...

Your decorations are so cute. I should totally do that this year and buy them when they are cheap. The pics of your dogs crack me up!!

kevin and sandy said...

way fun. I have a couple of the placemats, I just need to do the other 2 to add to your decor

Kristin and Dan said...

oo i love what you did in your entryway with the banister! so cute! i love decorating for halloween too! :)