This is Bailee!
1) she pees and poos on the floor
2) she is stealing all her toys
3) she gets all the attention (except we do give it equally)
and 4) because bailee beats her up...
maybe we are turning into a family with a house full of dogs but it seems to me like this time of year i just get super baby hungry. who knows what we'll have next year around this time :)
maybe we are turning into a family with a house full of dogs but it seems to me like this time of year i just get super baby hungry. who knows what we'll have next year around this time :)so some facts about bailee:
* she's a min pin who will grow to be bigger than regan
* we bought her july 10 in Taylorsville UT
* she is 8 weeks old (born May 15, 2010)
* she is super energetic and loves to play
*unlike regan... she loves people
*she is super cuddly
*loves to prance




3 comments:
First off, no more excuses, we have to get together! It's been like a year! I miss my Tamika! Second, oh my gosh! You got another dog! She is stinkin' adorable! By the way, I totally want to buy the swimming suit you have on. I saw it the other day in Provo and I want it!
She is a cutie for sure!! I do blame you though for my kids saying "can we get a puppy?" over and over again!! Camden loved little Bailee!!
hahhaa.. SO CUTE!!! :)
Post a Comment