Thursday, June 24, 2010

our BABY!

ha so im sure that some of you thought maybe we were having a baby... no, no, no, not for a while more. But we do think of regan as our baby and i thought i'd post some pictures of her first year with us. It's been exactly a year since she joined us and we love her so much! here are some of my favorite pictures in no particular order:

she is such a smart dog. she gets the paper every morning regardless if it is bigger than her. She can sit, lay down, roll over, play dead, walk on her hind legs, crawl, and fetch. she gets in her kennel when she knows she has misbehaved. she goes to the bathroom in a kitty litter. She gives lots of kisses. She cleans dakota (derek's parents chocolate lab) from ears to tail.

we love having her in our family! :)

7 comments:

allison said...

I have no doubt that you spoil that baby ROTTEN! She's cute though! Happy 1st year anniversary to Regan!

derek and michelle said...

I love the pic of her resting her head on the toy. Good to talk to ya tonight! hopefully see ya soon. good luck with the last of school.

Kenzee Jo said...

She's a cute little doggie :) I love that last picture of you...very pretty!

Brook and Jen said...

I love all of the outfits she has!! She really is like a baby!! She is so cute and tiny!!

Lo said...

She's so cute, Tamika! I miss you! It's been way too long! Take care,
Lo

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I am glad that there are people out there who love their dogs! I don't know where along the line I decided I don't so would you like my dog? your grass looks awesome!!!!

Jen said...

so you fooled me... ha ha :) I did think read baby. But what a sweet pup! Love her green sweat suit. ha ha :)