Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BlogAd:

If anyone in Rock Springs or Green River is in need of a babysitter you can call my little sister Tlyncia. She has been looking for a job since she got here and has no such luck, so she is resorting to childcare ;) Leave a message if you want a Friday away from the kids (or any day for that matter) or know someone who needs a babysitter.


4 comments:

Brook and Jen said...

perfecto!! we will for sure take advantage of that ad!! Bummer about the luck though, if i hear of anything i will let you guys know!!!

Toni said...

That's awesome! We should have her watch my kids and me and you should go out!

Cherry said...

Has she tried Herbergers? They are usually hiring....They have a big turnover rater, but I worked there, it's not that bad of a job.

Mike and Quel said...

Look at you, its nice to be spoiled every once in a while. I love the name Rogue for a daughter, but Mike definietly vetoed that! I still love it though. And... I know you said Rock Springs, but we are always looking for a babysitter!!! Seriously.