So i had the greatest valentines ever. turns out i found a husband that likes valentines just as much as i do and always spoils me like crazy! last year on valentines day derek proposed in the cutest way ever so he had big shoes to fill for this years.
When i woke up there was a present in front of our door. it was a volcom hoodie i had said i wanted like a month ago. derek is really good at remembering things that i want because i swear everyday i say "I want that..." atleast 7 times. Since we live at derek's parents house we walked upstairs to a breakfast that was made with love! it was cute we had pink heart shaped pancakes, eggs, and sausage.
After breakfast we took the dogs for a walk...
On the weekends we house/dog sit for a lady I work with.
This is Pip!
After playing with the dogs we went back to our house and sitting on the bed was another present. It was all four seasons of the office! i love that show!
we took a nap then at about 4 pm we started on dinner, normally derek likes to set it all up but i was hungary so i wanted to help so we could eat sooner. we had salmon, mashed potatoes, and brocolli! all my favorite foods! Derek decorated our living room. He is so good at the type of stuff!

After dinner we enjoyed watching the all-star basketball, and watched a movie! it was a great holiday!
Happy Valentines!!!
3 comments:
You guys are so romantic...I love it! We hope you had a great Valentine's Day.
Wow-zers...what a nice hubby :] haha...That resort was Wolf Mtn. PRetty fun...lightly snowed all day-fresh powder :] It not a busy resort either which is nice...it's mostly for "beginners" and is a pretty good price too...
How fun! I didn't even realize it was Valentines day until almost 3pm. Mike is not a romantic, but thats ok:) K and I love that you had no idea who he was and almost asked if he was a senior. I'll have to ask him if he knows you. He is not a social bug by any means! Take care of him there. He came home with a pretty bad shin. It was fun at the movie tonight. I'm so glad you came!!!
Post a Comment