Thursday, October 30, 2008

laramie ghost tour

tonight me and derek went on the historic laramie ghost tour. it started out with a trip to an old theatre where we learned of ghosts that haunt wyoming. we learned of there deaths and unfinished business here on earth. then we loaded a hay wagon and set off on our excursion through west laramie. west laramie is creepy even during the day, so once the sun goes down it can be horrifying!




After our trip around laramie on the hay wagon we trekked to the territorial prison. the prison was full of prison ghosts waiting around every corner to pay their respects... it was shrilling! I learned alot about the ghosts of laramie...

See that creepy bush man?!?! he came flying at us from the bushes... it was creepy!

so now what i would like to know... do you think ghosts exist?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

no I don't think ghosts exist- I think the the spirit world is on our earth so there are spirits everywhere- good and bad- but the kind of ghosts people talk about that they see that haunt them- i don't believe it- I think Heavenly Father would only let someone see a spirit if it was absolutely necessary for something- I do think people can invite bad spirits though- but I don't view them as ghosts- I guess that's what people call them- I don't know- that looks like a scary trip!